Washing Your Hand Outs
• We don’t recommend washing leather Hand Outs frequently. But if you must, put them on and wash gently with mild soap in lukewarm water. Squeeze gently, NEVER WRING.
• Non-leather Hand Outs can be machine-washed on the cold setting. But it’s better to hand-wash them in lukewarm water as described above.
Drying Your Hand Outs
• Zip open your Hand Outs for faster drying.
• Hand Outs dry best when upright. Even better when placed over a broom handle or ski pole.
• Dry your Hand Outs at as close to room temperature as possible.
• DO NOT put them near open flames or heaters, no matter how much you may want them to dry faster.
• DO NOT put them in a dryer (even on low) or an oven (even if it’s off).